The wireless HDMI cable
The Stream S1 Pro is a 'wireless' HDMI cable. Use this 'wireless HDMI cable' if you want to
connect a laptop or PC to a display wirelessly. Ideal for presentations in a conference room. You no
longer need a separate HDMI cable. It also works with laptops with only a USB-C connection (MacBook,
Chromebook). No app, software or Wi-Fi connection required. It's plug and play!
the HDMI cable in a meeting room with a wireless connection between a laptop and a display or
- Plug & play: no app or software required.
- No need to connect to a (Wi-Fi)
- Supports video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p/60.
- Plug the HDMI receiver into the HDMI
input on your display or projector and power via a USB port.
- Plug the HDMI transmitter
into the HDMI output or USB-C port on your laptop, MacBook or Chromebook without the use of an
additional power cable.
- Turn your PC or laptop into a media center and share content
wirelessly on a display mounted on a floor stand or wall mount.
- Video resolution:
- PC resolution: max 1920 x 1080
- HDMI standard: HDMI 1.4 / HDCP 1.3
formats: PCM stereo
- Operational frequency 5 GHz
- Operating range: up to 20
metres LOS (line of